I'm stop motion animator based in Bristol with experience in short film, commercials and TV Series. I've also directed short films and commissioned projects.
Since I can remember I've been passionate about sculpting things with plasticine. Clay animation films made a huge impact on me as a child and as I got older it made me build interest in animation.
I graduated from university studies in Audiovisual Communication where I took my firsts steps in animation, just before moving to a master degree in stop motion animation. As a result of this, I codirected Roger (2016) and write and direct Psicolapse (2017).
In December 2017 I graduated at the NFTS Aardman Academy course in character animation. Where I could develop my skills into a whole new level thanks to the industry expertise of the people running the course.
- Aardman Animations, Shaun the Sheep season 6 (2019) - Assistant Animator
- Sainsbury's Home, Commercial for Instagram, Portas Agency (2019) - Codirector & Animator
- Coop-Karma "Eat Happy" Commercial, Grandma Studio (2019) - Animator
- 28 dies, docu short film (2019) - Storyboard, Design & Animator
- Matilda short film, Ciobreliai/M-films (2018) - Animator
- Wink TTD, creative agency (2018), advertising campaign - Animator
- Aardman Animations Features (2018) - Assistant Animator Intern
- Atrevia, communication agency (2017) - Video & motion graphics editor
- NFTS Aardman Academy certificate in character animation (2017)
- Master degree in Stop Motion Animation, Escola de Cinema de Barcelona (2014-16)
- College Graduated, Audiovisual Comunication, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (2010-14)
- Shaun the Sheep season 6 (2019) - Assistant Animator
- 28 dies docu short film (2019) - Animator.
- Matilda short film (2018) - Animator.
- Psicolapse short film (2017) - Writer, director & animator.
- Roger short film (2016) - Codirector & animator.
- Daix short film (2014) - Writer, director & animator.